MitoSynergy MitoActivator LDS
You asked for it and here it is! The cleanest, purest copper product we have ever made!!.
MitoActivator LDS (Low Dose Serving), with its one of a kind patented Cunermuspir (Copper Niacin), is the product with the least ingredients to maximize the coppers effect.
Cunermuspir: Our key ingredient, defined.
Cunermuspir is a coined word for our patented, unique complex.
Cu = chemical symbol for Copper, ner = neuro, mu = muscle, spir = spirit.
Thus, “Cunermuspir” stands for a copper B3 chelate complex (copper chelated with, or surrounded by, Vitamin B3), a term which you will see in most of the product descriptions below.
Please keep in mind the MitoActivator product line is ideal for those already taking other supplements. If you are only taking one supplement, we recommend starting with MitoSynergy Advanced, taking 1 a day and working up to 4 day.
Benefits of copper:
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of healthy connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Copper contributes to the nominal transfer of iron in the body
- Copper contributes to normal pigmentation of the skin
- Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Packaging: 90 capsules
Weight: 31,5 g
Dosage: 1 capsule
Number of servings in package: 90
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Niacin||380 mcg||2,4 %|
|Copper||100 mcg||10 %|
Other Ingredients: Veggie capsule
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
We recommend starting with 1 MitoActivator LDS and working your way up. Although the bottle reflects three capsules daily, we recommend starting with 1 and working your way up to 3. When you are comfortable at 3 doses of LDS per day, we recommend you move to regular MitoActivator or MitoActivator Extra Strength.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.