MitoSynergy Immune Synergy - Bioactive copper with humates and beetroots
The purest copper supplement, with the unique patented Cunermuspir (copper niacin), humates and beets, which maximize the effect of copper.
This product contains 0.5 mg of Cunermuspir (Copper Vitamin B3 Chelate) per capsule.
Cunermuspir: Our key ingredient, defined.
Cunermuspir is a coined word for our patented, unique complex.
Cu = chemical symbol for Copper, ner = neuro, mu = muscle, spir = spirit.
Thus, “Cunermuspir” stands for a copper B3 chelate complex (copper chelated with, or surrounded by, Vitamin B3), a term which you will see in most of the product descriptions below.
Benefits of copper:
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of healthy connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Copper contributes to the nominal transfer of iron in the body
- Copper contributes to normal pigmentation of the skin
- Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
What is humic acid?
Humic acid is a by-product of an 80 million year old geological process. When organic matter is combined with certain geological conditions, such as pressure and temperature, humates are formed. They consist of ancient seaweed, plants, vegetation and trees that have faded without access to oxygen. This produces humic acid rich in minerals and nutrients.
Don't be fooled by the name! Humic acid is not really acidic, but rather highly alkaline. This is important because the higher the pH, the more soluble it is in water and therefore more bioavailable to your body.
It is traditionally used in folk medicine, veterinary medicine and horticulture.
Beetroot is rich in nitrates, which your body can convert to nitric oxide.
According to studies, the consumption of a beet juice supplement increased the level of nitric oxide by 21% after only 45 minutes .
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 64 g
Dosage: 1-2 capsules per day
Number of servings in package: 60
|Composition in 1 capsule||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Niacin (as Copper Niacin, Cunermuspir)||1,9 mg||12 %|
|Copper (as Copper Niacin, Cunermuspir)||500 mcg||50 %|
|VFI Humic Acid||250 mg||-|
|Beet root||250 mg||-|
Other Ingredients: Veggie capsule
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 capsule half an hour before breakfast and half an hour before dinner. If you use other supplements or medications, keep a 30-minute interval. If the product does not do well on your stomach, it can also be used with a lighter meal, but use on an empty stomach will ensure better absorption of the supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.